Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I love my family but...

How many times do you feel like you're having a "Groundhog Day" moment? I feel like I'm in the midst of one right now. As much as I love my family I've been around them for too many consecutive days. This morning we had a nice breakfast with our grandfather. Tonight some of the cousins got together and had a great time catching up. As much as I love them this many events in such a short time span is a little much to handle with the holidays.

Tomorrow we start off with the other side of the family. It should be a little less hectic but just as much fun!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Remind me to tell you about our Thanksgiving this year...it really made me wonder about the water quality of my own gene pool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home