Saturday, December 31, 2005

Something to think about as we get ready to start a new year

Something that has always stuck with me after hearing Jimmy Valvano's stirring speech a dozen or so years ago is that a successful day is one in which you can laugh, cry, and think. Life with CamMad always takes care of the laugh and cry side but the thinking side doesn't always happen. I stumbled upon this on another blog but I thought it would be interesting for camadsmom and Sheepish to answer the questions:

Seven things to do before I die
Seven things I cannot do
Seven things that attract me to my spouse
Seven things I say most often
Seven books (or series) I love
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)
Seven people I want to join in, too

I will post my answers later on in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home