Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Post #200

As I getting ready to recap the ho-hum day with CamMad I found out that this is our 200th post. I'm not sure what kind of presents I should be expecting (just kidding).

Anyway, today was a ho-hum day a lot like the weather was like. There was really nothing new going on. CamMad is having a harder time waking up in the morning (so are their parents)! This does not bode well for the snowy, cold months that are upcoming. Especially when we travel to and from in the dark. We may be starting light therapy in the CamMad household to counteract the darkness.

Tomorrow is Thursday which means...gymnastics. Only if the wireless Internet access was open and not password protected! I could use an hour and a half of focused time to get caught up (well a little bit at least) while watching the session.

I hope everyone has a thrilling Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home