Sunday, November 26, 2006

Is it Really November 26th in the Northeast?

Today was a weird weather day, outside temperatures were in the upper 50's and it seemed like September/October rather than end of November. Did CamMad take advantage of the weather? Why yes we did!

This morning was a PJ morning as it seemed like the first time in a long time we didn't have to do something in the morning. It would have been a PJ day if it wasn't for the nice weather. CamMad spent time doing crafts with Parent2 while I was putting the finishing touches to updating the iPod with holiday songs. Everyone was in denial of the fact that it was a Sunday and we had to face the routine the next day.

In the early afternoon Parent2 went to make a drop off at the local Transfer Station and mentioned how nice it was outside. At this point no one had checked the weather because we didn't think it could be that nice so late in the year. At halftime of the 1pm games I mentioned if anyone was interested in playing outside. You would have sworn I had announced I had PS3 consoles for sale (which I don't). Those kids got ready real fast. So we enjoyed a half hour of fresh air and I was able to get the rest of the yard raked. I can now say my front yard is 99% clear of leaves. I was able to get all of my work done/in progress to watch the Pats game.

Speaking of the Pats game, earlier in the day my lovely brother-in-law called me on the way to the game. Was I jealous? YES! Despite the fact there were 10 turnovers I thought it was a good game. Was it better because they won? Yes!

Fortunately CamMad went to bed on time for the routine and didn't really fight it which means I have a real chance to have cooperative children in the morning. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to say the same thing about my students or myself for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home