Sunday, November 26, 2006

This weekend is almost over

The weekend is almost over and it some small (very small) way I'm glad to be getting back into the routine of work. I may live to regret these words but...I love my family (extended) but I've seen enough of them for a little while. Every day of this extended weekend included extended family and little time to be home and relaxing. If I had two weeks instead I wouldn't complain. Some of my feelings extend to the fact that I'll be repeating it again in a month.

On the CamMad front they've had a lot of fun being around the extended family. I'm sure my mom and grandparents laugh everytime we leave these gatherings becuase CamMad is having so much fun that leaving is the trigger point to the meltdown. My mom and grandparents are laughing because that was exactly what it was like when I was CamMad's ages leaving the family gatherings. Funny how history has a way of repeating itself!

Today is going to be one of those kind of days where we stay home and just try to relax. Parent2 has got the sewing machine out and has been making clothes for CamMad's toys and I've got the Patriots later in the day. Eventually thoughts will turn to work (not until the game is over) to help get us back into the routine.

I hope everyone else out there had a good extended weekend.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Goodness, the CamMad family was up bright and early! The Sheep slept until after eight o'clock...

Enjoy the day!

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger mrichme said...

Unfortunately Sheepish for this family this is sleeping in. The parents trade off mornings, although Parent2 takes more than me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home