Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ugh

This what I'm feeling like as I'm typing right now. CamMad has tuckered me out today. Parent2 went to Mass to visit friends and to go out to dinner. CamMad and I had to hold down the house. The house is still standing but I'm close to not.

This morning we survived the errands (abbreviated at that) because CamMad was cranky. I think they wanted to have a pj day. Throughout the trip everyone was cranky. Fortunately everyone else took a nap while I drove home. I could have slept if I wasn't driving. The net result of the errands was good: dinnerware and glasses for 12 with the impending hosting responsibilities coming up with Turkey Day coming up. Parent2 has a new outfit for tonight to reflect the recent weight loss (10+ lbs.). Sidenote here: we are proud of you! Keep up the dedicated work!

When we got home we took care of lunch and Parent2 took off leaving me alone with CamMad. Now Parent2 will say this is just payback for last weekend. Which is partially true but I also left with a house full of necessities and didn't require a shopping trip with CamMad. Yes I realized right after Parent2 took off that there was 2 cups of milk left. CamMad goes through that in less than a meal. I couldn't wait until morning I had to go today and miss some really good football games. I could have opted for the local convenience store and pick up just enough but I might be back in the same position tomorrow morning.

We make our way to the grocery store and decided to get a bulk of the Turkey Day shopping done because the store wasn't that crowded and I still had the list that we didn't use this morning. CamMad were helpful and we did well getting our stuff with only minor fussing. Whew! One crisis situation handled, more to come.

The rest of the day was easy after that as CamMad was tired enough to not put up my of a fight to sleep (thank goodness or no blogging tonight). I've set up my tasks for the morning (laundry, vacuum, cleaning the old playroom) so I can relax for the football game. Hopefully Parent2 will be home in time for the game!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home