Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Parent2

Today was Parent2's birthday. Given it is a work day it wasn't the day we wanted. We tried to make the best of it. I cooked a meal that Parent2 would have ordered if we had gone out to eat and yes there was cake. I was kind and did not put all of the candles that would match the number of years old. In fact Parent2 hasn't even gotten our gift yet. Given the number of active readers I don't feel ashamed to announce it here:

On the night we're going to the Red Sox game we will be spending it at the hotel of Parent2's choosing or I will choose it if that is Parent2's choice.

I hope everyone's Monday was pleasant enough. I know mine was tolerable. CamMad's day was a typical Monday all things considered.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Birthday to parent2!! I'd say that is a gift worth waiting for!

A tolerable Monday is far better than a snowy, slushy Tuesday. Especially one that does not result in a snow day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home