Thursday, January 04, 2007

What have we been up to lately?

Coming back from the siesta has been harder than we all thought. I've had some good reasons why I haven't blogged in the last couple of days. Most of my free time on Tuesday was spent talking with Vonage trying to get our Internet connection staightened out. After a lot of hours I had to go get a new cable modem (far cheaper than renting it). CamMad was hard to wake up Tuesday AM but they made it through the day.

Yesterday was a hard day at work. By the time I got home I had a battle with TimeWarner cable in getting the new modem on line. Knock on wood we are up and running.

The only good thing about yesterday was a late gift celebrating Festivus Day.

Yes the CamMad house has a PS3. While I was at BestBuy they had a sign let customers know they had PS3's in stock. Initially I didn't get it but after talking it over with Parent2 we went for it. So last night after everyone was asleep I hooked it up and was able to multitask. See for yourself-
Isn't Picture-in-Picture great!

I'm hoping that this will not get in the way of my blogging but if there are gaps you'll know why!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

The Sheep will be moving in. Get my room ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home