Monday, January 02, 2006

Do I havvvve to?

Yes, the tease of a school vacation is just about over. Before I realize it I will be driving CamMad in the dark and it is still morning. I'm starting to recall how much material I'm going to get from getting CamMad ready, to school, and visiting gramms.

The only saving grace is idea that there is only 33 more school days until the February vacation. I wonder how long it will be before I'm thinking how good a snow day (besides the snow removal) will be. Birthdays will help fill the days as well as MLK day!

CamMad's mom is really happy this year as I won't be going all out getting ready for the Academic Decathlon state competition. Sheepish we won't need to sharpen pencils this year!!!! Will I miss the preparations? Yes. Are there going to be other things going on to fill the time? Duh! Welcome to my life. You're talking to Type A personality.

To those who may be stumbling upon this blog over the next few days, welcome! I hope you are going to enjoy the ride!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

must sharpen pencils...must sharpen pencils...must sharpen pencils...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home