Sunday, January 08, 2006

Poopy diapers

Disclaimer: The posting may be disturbing to some. Realize that child 2 has a liver condition that we have to constantly monitor and blood work on a daily basis wouldn't make sense.

Today I'm going to have to use the "potty" mouth. Child 1 wanted me to post a blog entry about poopy diapers and the more I thought about it the more it sounded like a good entry when it comes to the trials and tribulations of CamMad. Isn't amazing how much "stuff" comes out of such a small child? Unfortunately we get the smell first before the visual. Actually that is a good thing! In our household for child 2 it isn't enough to ask the question, "Is it solid or runny?" we have to ask, "What color is it?" or my favorite, "Did you check to see if there was any blood in it?" I'm curious how potty training is going to go. I'm sure there will be many years of counseling that is going to have to go with examination of poop before flushing. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to CamMad!

I'm not even going to down the road of kitty litter I'll save that one for Sheepish. I'm sure she would have a highly entertaining posting with insight that few of us only appreciate.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I've actually had to leave the room whilst doing court-ordered, fully supervised visits with families when the diapers get changed. I'll risk the contempt of court...I'm willing to bet that a male judge would let me off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home