Thursday, April 13, 2006

Am I going to be perpetually on the treadmill?

Sorry for the delay between postings. There has been a lot going on at work and I'm still trying to play catchup. Here is the quick rundown for those of you keeping score at home!

Child1 took the Spell-A-Thon test. I don't know if the child got the advanced words yet or not. I believe so but I haven't had time to ask. Tonight we sign up Child1 for another gymnastics session so we will have more stories and less Thursday afternoon/evenings available for the family.

Child2 is happy and enjoying life. The child gets to spend a lot of time playing outside and having fun!

The 'rents are tired and holding on till hibernation! Officially Parent2 is on vacation but will spend the day with Child1 at school. Hiberation will be a test of rest versus entertainment for the children. Which side will win? Only time will tell but hopefully both sides can win.

That's enough info to whet the appetite as more will come this weekend.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Glad I don't have to do all that! Not that I could what with having the plague or the bird flu or whatever this is...I'm a sick little sheepie :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home