Thursday, April 06, 2006

The social butterflies...

Let me start off by giving the health update: Child1 is resting comfortably. Most of the day was spent in bed. We're hoping to return to a normal schedule tomorrow. On the other hand my cough has subsided but I had an attack while driving this afternoon that I wasn't sure if I was going to black out, throw up, or lose focus and get into an accident. Fortunately none of those options played out.

The social butterflies, CamMad, are popular people today. The relatives from Mass. want to see us on their way up to the a skiing weekend (I was hoping they wanted a golfing weekend). On separate emails and phone calls each relative wanted to get together. Looks like dinner at the diner!

Sheepish was remarking about the time shift. She thought it was December based on the weather this morning not April. I couldn't agree more. I told her that hibernation is not too far off (one week) and the extended hibernation is only 40-someodd school days (42 for CamMad and I). Keep the faith and April Fool's Day has come and gone!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Had a really witty comment for this one, but Blogger ate it. Curses, foiled again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home