Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Curse of CEC

Today was one of those days as a parent you tell yourself "it's for the kids." Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Fortunately CamMad's parents went with the unified front. We went as a family and met up with CamMad's cousin and Aunt. The short of it: the kids had a great time.

The aftermath of CEC was not pretty. Child2 only took a 5 minute or so nap. Child1 got so worked up that the meltdowns started shortly after we got home. The rest of the day was spent keeping the little ones calm which wasn't easy. The only good side was the fact that they went to sleep quickly and easily tonight.

Hopefully this is not how the rest of hibernation will go.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Yikes!!!! While I'm still a-cussin' over my latest knitting debaucle, I guess I'll just try to put it in perspective. Good luck and God speed Parents I & II!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home