Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm Now Excited for Xmas

There are a couple of reasons why I'm excited about Xmas this year. The first one will be that it will mark the one year birthday for this blog. Doesn't sound like much but I'm pretty proud of the stories we've told. I just scored a present today that I'm very excited in having the Parent2 open. I hope everyone understands why I can't disclose anything more.

CamMad has gotten me more into the spirit each day. I forgot how much the joy of xmas can make an impact on others. This week I really feel like I'm going to be in the Xmas spirit as I'll be taking a day for myself to take care of some of the items that I haven't been able to because of that thing called work.

"Have a holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year..."

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Enjoy your do-unto-me day!! Gotta love those...

Glad that the spirit is hitting you. It has been hard this year what with the weather and all. I don't have the little kids around this year to give me the holiday reality check. The older ones are much more blase about the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home