Saturday, December 02, 2006

Some random thoughts

Is this the beginning of December? Yesterday's weather said differently. We had temperatures in the 60's and thunderstorms! The thunderstorms were bad enough to prevent Child1 from going to sleep last night until much later. Oh well! I'm sure we will pay for this kind of weather with high temperatures that can be counted on one hand with fingers left over.

You may have noticed the new addition with the last post. A colleague in Georgia brought Meebo to my attention. Meebo allows you to embed an IM window into a web page. You can set up private IM sessions with people and if the author of the page is away you can leave an offline message for them. I thought that would be interesting. I've put into my professional blog but I can't seem to figure out how to embed it with blogger. When I get into the HTML of the template I don't see when I can put it in so it appears on the side of the page. Oh well.

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday...

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

That was quite the storm! I had no power until 8:00. I don't really know when it went out, though as I was at work. It was a really fun trip up the stairs to the second floor, lemme tellya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home