Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hump Day Blues

Well we've made it to the hump day of the week. It hasn't been the best of weeks so far with the blast of snow we got yesterday kinda set everyone off enough to make everyone on edge. We are still in morning to a certain extent from the Pats game on Sunday night and maybe that explains why everyone seems off.

Saturday night was a great night for everyone in the world of CamMad. The 'rents went out and had fun with adults (a novel concept) and the kiddies got to have a babysitter who's goal was to entertain first provide security second.

Child2 has enjoyed the normalcy of work week (I wished I knew what that is like). Child1 is doing well in school. I'm hoping the second half of the week is better than the first half. There really isn't anything else to report (or my mind is mush and I can't concentrate on things longer than 2 minutes at a time).

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

This has been a bad week. Period. I don't know anyone who has had a good one. Must be something in the air...

The best I can say at this point is that it is almost over.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home