Monday, January 29, 2007

Remind me why I live in the frozen tundra...

I enjoyed living in my state when it was almost 50 degrees about 2 and a half weeks ago (when I should have been golfing) but now that it is the frozen tundra I'm not as glad to be here. This type of weather affects CamMad. They are not able to get out and burn off their energy plus they need to hang out in cars that are not as warm as we would like. Basically, we tired of the frozen weather because we know it doesn't have an immediate end in sight. We haven't even had a snow day to help balance the temperature.

Life with CamMad lately has been predictable, holding these together M-F (afternoon) then let it go Friday night and Saturday, and a balance on Sundays. Fortunately we are getting to a period over the next 3 weeks in which the social calendar starts to fill out with school/work related activities until the February siesta. I'm hoping that the February siesta brings a little more calm than it was in December.

One last note before I end this posting, I can't image television without HD and know I can't wait until I can get my hands on a Blu-Ray disc to see the difference with movies. Now you understand why I might a strategically placed snowday!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I am cold and grumpy. And I don't have HD. Blah!!! But I'm taking two whole days off to deal with the MODD removal and that will have to count for something.

Happy viewing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home