Sunday, January 08, 2006

Move over Diet Coke with Lime you may be replaced

Those of you who know me know that my Dr. Pepper products are still #1 but there may be a new #2 in the refrig. This weekend I've found Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke. Granted Dr. Pepper has had a similar product out on the market for a while but Coke version is not bad. I hear the suits from Coca-Cola, "Ours is BLACK cherry and there's is on cherry." Please give me a break!

I like to mix up the caffinated products so that the tastes don't go bland on the taste buds. Coffee has never made the cut and there is still that need for the caffine in the AM. The whole Jolt-Mountain Dew thing is just too much to take. My students I don't think would appreciate the shaking, constantly moving teacher. I hope that Coca-Cola keeps the product on the shelves and get the can version in the stores ASAP please. Then I would need the local grocery store chains to offer the "Big Sale" so I can stock up.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Are you doing extra posts to make up for the fact that CamMad's mom has dropped off the bloggosphere?

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Now now Sheepish I will not allow trash talking to go on in my blog.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

She's back, I got my camadsmom fix. All is well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home