Saturday, February 11, 2006

Time to reconnect

Today my goal was to reconnect with CamMad.  You're probably reading this saying reconnecting what does he mean.  Well work has been very crazy with a lot of time away from the family.  I wanted to be able to spend some quality time with them.  We also needed to gear up for the pending storm coming in tomorrow.  Child2 only wanted my computer to look at pictures.  Child1 actually wanted to spend some time with me.  I helped wrap up the VDay cards, we played outside (only for a few minutes), popped popcorn, and watched Lion King 1.5.  Later on tonight I will get to put down Child1 and start to set the routine again.  So far I feel like I'm reaching my goal.


Now we need to start thinking about SNOW.  Tomorrow I will probably blog about my dislike of shoveling snow.  I will admit that thanks to Mr. Jobs my iPod makes it easier.  More later...


3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

We're all "hunkered down" here awaiting the upcoming storm! Plenty of pizza and chocolate...what more does one need in a crisis?

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

I will point out that this is not a competition. Camadsmom connects with the children on a daily basis.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Ahhh...I remember when my 'rents used to compete over whom was the "better" parent. I got more attention during those times of one-up-man-ship than ever!!! Enjoy Cammad, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home