Saturday, March 11, 2006

How long does it take for CamMad to walk a lap?

What do you do when it's 50+ degrees outside, sunny, and going away tomorrow? Sheepish would say stay inside but CamMad says go out and take a walk. CamMad and the 'rents went out for a walk around the block (in our case it is a circle). I don't think these kinds of walks are always relaxing and calming due to my long legs and the short legs of CamMad. I want to walk where CamMad wants to play tag and do things children do. Today was one of those walking experiences.

Normally I skip these type of walks but I'm going out of town tomorrow so I wanted to do the "family thang." I know that everyone else enjoyed the "family thang" and that's what is most important. Child2 wanted to climb the big hill and I wasn't going to let that happen because there is only so much daylight. I carried Child2 up to the top of the hill and I kept hearing "Daddy down!" Child1 used this opportunity to get some of the energy out of the body, which hopefully will mean a peaceful night of sleep. We can only hope!

All in all this was a nice way to end a family day!

Powered by Bleezer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home