Friday, March 03, 2006

What a week I'm wiped

This has been a good week at work. Today was a little more chaotic. Some people at work were missing adding to my stress level. But at the end of the day I'm still standing.

The homefront presents some new challenges. Child2 came home not feeling well. The child has a cold with a fever. No fun! I'm hoping that this is not the start of the family gettting sick.

Child1 was named Student of the Month. We are all very proud of the accomplishment our child made in the classroom. Keep up the great work and continue to be a model for others.

Now I've got to get myself ready for tomorrow. Sheepish and I are going to spend a non-school watching the State's best and brightest flex their academic muscles. Fortunately I will not be running the show just scoring it. Hopefully I can get Internet access tomorrow but I will survive if I don't.

I'm exhausted and need to get some needed rest before tomorrow. Good night everyone.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

See you tomorrow!!! I'm dressing casual and you'll recognize me by the bag of knitting along with the glazed look in my eye as I wonder how we ended up back in the trenches. Let's get ready for some quality armchair quarterbacking!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home