Sunday, February 26, 2006

We need a good sledding storm

Last night we picked up a couple of inches of the light fluffy stuff. Perfect for clearing off the driveway (yea me) but bad for sledding, making snowballs, snowpeople, etc for CamMad. Child1 is getting very frustrated that we haven't been able to put the backyard through the paces. CamMad has new sleds, a great hill, but no snow to slide on. As we've watched the Olympics we've been reminded that this winter has been disappointing in the snow fun column. Granted I'm not complaining loudly because I've been able to use the pusher that is 4 years old and seen it's better days. I'm at the stage where I'm ready to shovel one storm if it is going to lead to days of sledding bliss.

Do I think we are going to get one? March says we should get at least one more storm that is going to give us a snow day but this year has not be a typical winter. The only thing I know is the more days we have December-March means less days in June for CamMad. Right now it looks like June 14th. That would be real nice compared to June 21st last year. We can always hope for the best!

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I don't know my release date but it's clear that cammad will be out before me this year. It's fair...I won last year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home