Sunday, March 26, 2006

Whoa baby

This weekend has been a good one (I'm not sure if Parent2 would agree). I've taken some much needed rest. This cold fools you. I feel good in the morning but by the afternoon I'm feeling yucky. Go me!

Besides satisfying my personal needs CamMad has had a good weekend. They did a lot of playing. I heard a lot of Child2 saying "Whoa baby!" whenever something good happened. They entertained our neighbor across the street. Today we went to visit some of my relatives who are looking for a home in the area. CamMad got to play with their cousin and everyone was happy.

On the way home we stopped off at a maple syrup stand and watched them take the sap and turn it into syrup. We avoided the hour+ line to get into the pancake breakfast. We didn't buy any syrup because the labels were generic with a stick on containing the farm. I'm all for supporting local farms but I want to support a local farms that produce their own. I question whether this farm makes their own or if they are part of a co-op. Okay I'll get off my soapbox...

When we came home we started "Spring Cleaning". I started in on the garage getting ready for my annual clean out. As a family we made a little game picking up sticks off of the lawn. I can still hear CamMad "...five six pick up sticks".

It is now official I've won the CamMad NCAA Pool by the fact that Connecticut lost. Our brackets are the exact same at this point and I was leading by 6 points and Parent2 had UConn winning which would have caused a tie. Nice try Parent2. I'll try to pick somewhere other than Margarita's. I'm not sure what it will be but it won't be a seafood speciality or McDonalds, Wendy's, or Burger King.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Is CamMad accompanying you on your winning feast trip? That could sort of influence the choice...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home