Monday, December 11, 2006

Child1 lost some weight today

Yes it was inevitable but Child1 lost some weight today. That front tooth that was hanging by a thread was gone before lunch. The child walked around school and home showing off the beautiful little treasure chest that the school nurse provides so the tooth fairy can make the swap off later tonight. That was the big new of the day at the house of CamMad. Everything else was ho-hum.

I think the prevailing attitude around the house is let's get done what we have to so we can relax during the upcoming siesta. CamMad wants their visit from Santa sooner than later. The 'rents just want to enjoy a couple of morning (hopefully in succession) when the alarm is not set or having to do the 5 AM shuffle. I've looked at the holiday schedule and a siesta may not be right word for it. Extended family time at inconvenient moments may be a better phrase. Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Congrats to Child1!!! My mom still has some of those treasure chests from back in my tooth losin' days.

I am taking Christmas vacation off. No ifs ands or buts about it. I'm ready for some "me" time!!! But I should be able to squeeze in a minute or two to drop off some prezzies at the cammad household...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home