Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We Are Alive, Honest!

It has been a while since I've been here to purge my thoughts and opinions to you, the loyal readers. The CamMad family has been gripped with the cold that has put a strangle hold to the area schools. The end of last week I came down with it, I shouldn't have been to work on Friday but there were some things I had to get done. I spent much of the weekend resting. On Monday I came down with a case of laryngitis (due to the coughing). I've been building up strength since then.

Monday Child2 came down with a minor version of the cold. The child had a slight fever and the runny nose but it really never got any worse. Child2 is our sickly one and for it to be a 24 hour type thing has made everyone's life easier.

Today, Parent2 called me on the ride home to indicate the onset of the cold. Oh the joy in our house!

Beyond people being sick there really isn't anything new to report (but I'm sure when I regain full capacity I will have a boat-load of stuff). Until tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Good lord!!! You people are running a plague house over there. Take it easy and wee if you can't get it out of your systems before the vacation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home