Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Adult time gone forever or taking a midseason hiatis?

Tonight child 2 has pushed the night-night routine to a critical point. After an hour and a half of listening to the crying, banging, and yelling child 2 is still awake! The impact of this refusal of sleep: lack of adult time. Time to clean, get work done, talk to adults, just to name a couple of items that seems to be falling to wayside as CamMad time extends into the evenings later and later and the mornings earlier and earlier. I realize this is a phase and mostly due to environmental conditions but wow I can't wait for it to be over.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Would it be really all that wrong to slip the child a Benedryl before bed? I mean...I'm not suggesting that or anything...I'm just wondering and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home