Monday, January 30, 2006

How 3 little words can change ones' attitude

Tonight as I was doing the night-night process with both children Child1 said "I love you". That little statement helped put a negative day at work and the hustle and bustle of family life into the proper perspective. Whether the child realized it or not that statement goes a long way when I deal with the alter-ego that kicks, screams, and calls out for Parent2! I feel like I can go to work in the morning in the proper framework to be the best I can be. Thank you CamMad. Sometimes we don't say it enough or hear it enough so (and you know who you are) "I love you" and "Thank you". Okay those of you who might read this at work this does not constitute a "hostile work environment".

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I'm fond of you, as well...even though you seemed a bit too eager to photograph my new shoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home