Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Look

CamMad has the ability to give me a look and without saying anything I know the whole story. Usually "the look" is not good: poop, anger, hurt, or my favorite sadness. There are times that I get "the look" and it tells me "I love you". At that point I usually melt (yes, I have that emotional side). Tonight was that night when putting child2 down. As the game started there was one time when I went in the child gave a look to say "I know I should be in bed I just wanted to see you one last time tonight." Child1 has given me looks in the past but today's was the look of "I had sooooooo much fun that there was nothing to worry about despite the meltdowns over the last few days." That look made me soooooo happy as I always want the best for CamMad. Don't get me wrong Parent2 gives me "the look" but that is for another time.

I'm sure everyone has a special one in their life that they get the look from. At times it may be great and other times it may be the last thing we want to see but the picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

One of the kids in my class gave me a "look" today. I'm thinking of getting a restraining order...or a priest.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

I'm not sure if you should take it as a complement or a threat. Either way don't pull a Mary-Kaye.

Sorry to hear about your commute to work. Ironically in my commute the worst part was the last 3 miles to the school. Who would have thought that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home