Saturday, January 28, 2006

Willpower

I'm proud of CamMad. Now that I've made my compliment not the truth. I don't like the fact that at times CamMad has a lot of similarities to myself. When I get on a roll there is not much that is going to get in my way. Child1 has that trait as well. Unfortunately when it comes to the night-night actually going to sleep process Child1 can be very stubborn and determined not to go sleep. Tonight was one of those nights. Fortunately for me I did not get the physical abuse that has transpired on a few occassions. Yes, you read that correctly Child1 abuses me not the other way around. Making sure I've suppressed my role as the parent I won the war. I may not win every battle but in the end Child1 is asleep. Parent2 nor DHS had to intervene and I do not need to visit the emergency room. That sounds like a successful night in the household of CamMad.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sorry to have usurped so much of parent2's time this evening. Looks like you could have used the help. Glad to hear you survived the experience. BTW it's now DHHS. Harder to say than you might think when you're in a hurry.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

But the conversation was worth it! I now have a totally unreasonable facsimile of myself as my profile picture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home