Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vacation Challenges

No need to set this up let's just get to it...

Parent2-Pick a craft project and see it to the end. You must also document (with pictures) your progress for all to see.

Child1-Made a real effort to dedicate time everyday to giving the 'rents some independence.

Child2-Maintain a routine that the 'rents can follow

Auntie Heidi-I know that you are not on vacation but...create a flickr account and invite us to your friends lists

Sheepish Annie-Take care of the truck and go for a mini adventure (shopping doesn't count) some place social and public. The intent is to have a great time and not to have cabin fever set in.

Don't think I getting off easy here...

My Challenge-Find a creative outlet (other than the computer) to expand my horizons

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM , Blogger mrichme said...

I think we can explain the specific challenge to each child. I hoping that it is more than wishful thinking on my part.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

There will be other people at the car place. If I talk to one of them without using my disdainful "you represent the whole rest of the world who is just in my way" tone, can I count that?

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Judges decision, "Denied" I would be very proud of you if you were able to hold back the disdainful tone. Going to the car shop would not count as a mini-adventure. I wanted you to have a great time at whatever you did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home