Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When can I crawl into my hole...

Please allow me this moment of shameless pity

Over the last couple of weeks it seems like everyone around me (both at work and home) has had a moment or two, three or more to crawl into their hole to recharge or reenergize. The last couple of days I've had this sense that I may never get that opportunity. I look at taking a mental health day and there is still something or someone that has prevented it for me. I'm so glad vacation is just about here (2 more days) because I don't know how much more of this I can take before I crack.


Thank you for indulging me the moment has passed and we now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Changing gears here...Child2 started to get back into the napping pattern and the 'rents noticed the difference immediately. Child1 is looking forward to Friday (PJ day at school as well as their bear celebration where they can take in a teddy bear from home). Vday was kind and generous to CamMad. The generosity shown to them means the 'rents need to start Candy portioning. Child2 has learned the meaning of candy. Due to that fact, Child1 is banned from saying dessert, candy, or ice cream in Child2 presense.

Tomorrow is Thursday and Child1 has been practicing the gymnastic moves. Fortunately no one or anything was harmed, thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home