Monday, March 13, 2006

What a great start to the morning

Wow what a start to the day! I woke up before my alarm (go figure I can sleep in) to see the sunrise over the ocean. This is something I take for granted based on where I live but I'm still amazed at the beauty of it. I wished I was in a room where I could have gotten a clean shot to include because words could not describe the beauty. I was able to take a relaxing shower and not feel rushed. I do miss the hustle and bustle of getting CamMad ready for the day but I will survive.

Onto a day of thought provoking conversation and no students or headaches at work, for now at least.

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

The Sheep is currently not speaking to you. (read here: The Sheep is jealous and tired of her routine and has decided to take it out on those who plan ahead in order to allow for breaks in the monotony.)

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Don't dislike the player dislike the game!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home