Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A restful vacation week

Things this week for CamMad have been restful. Everyone in one form or another was under the weather but that didn't deter any of our plans. Massachusetts was nice. Good to see Auntie Heidi and those on Washington Street. Child1 had so much fun that the meltdown was pretty fierce. Today CamMad went to a play and everyone had fun. Tomorrow there is the Children's Museum.

One of the things I've appreciated the most is the lack of a rigid schedule. It has been so nice to do things on a "when I want to do it" attitude rather than "I have to do it now!" attitude. This really represents that first February vacation in almost 15 years that I've been able to have this type of attitude. I know at some point I'm going to need to have change my way of thinking.

Today represents the downward slide to the vacation week. At this point I'm still looking at the glass as half-full! There is still lots to do and enjoying the fact that work is taking a back seat.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Y'know...even with all the vehicular drama, I'm still feeling like I got in some quality "down-time." How much longer until the summer vacation?

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Sheepish,

There are 7 weeks in between the vacations. From there it varies depending on snow days. We only have 7 and half weeks after April vacation until we're done! Individual results may vary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home