Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've narrowed it down to 3...

Believe it or not I've been working on my vacation challenge. For those of you who don't remember my challenge was to find a creative outlet that didn't involve the computer. I've narrowed down my outlets to 3:

1. Poi. It is a form of juggling which involves spinning an object on the end of a rope. Positive side: can be a physical activity Negative side: not something I can do inside.

2. Animal Balloons. I don't think people need an explanation. "I want a bicycle! Just make me a bicycle!"-Wedding Crashers Positive side: entertaining for the kids Negative side: like juggling people are going to want you to show off.

3. Candy making. I was thinking of cooking and thought that the dessert section hasn't been tapped much in the CamMad household. Positive side: built in taste-testers, practical Negative side: calories.

I do have a favorite but I would enjoy others to provide their input. Let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Petit Fours are nummy!!! (cake dipped in chocolate...and we know how I feel about cake) Aren't we at an age where we are supposed to be slowing down? The physical stuff sounds like too much. Oh, wait...you are the "young 'un" in this group. Carry on.

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, and the doctor and I are in agreement on my upping my calorie count. (the anthem rewards program had me about 500 short of what I need.) I could help you taste-test...well, within reason.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Sheepish,

Are you placing an order?

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Depends...does that come with fries?

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

On the House on the Hill we are like Burger King, "Have it your way."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home