Friday, May 05, 2006

Another Day Another Year Older

Since I last blogged CamMad celebrated two birthdays. The first one was on Wednesday when my brother and his wife welcomed their new edition to the world. Welcome E.A.R. (my sister-in-law does not like the nickname but for blogging purposes it works great), the world is not such a scary place. The second one was Child1. Yesterday we spent the day making it as special as we could. Given the excitement over E.A.R. we are now able to spread out the birthday into next week. Yes, Sheepish there was cake and more cake this weekend when the friends come over for the party. If you are feeling better from the Monkey Pox we can try to save you some cake.

One of the negative things that living in a rural setting is that gorgeous spring days like the ones we've had lately is the black flies and mosquitos. Lately this has been true in a way that I haven't seen in a long long time. We're able to spend 15-20 minutes before the bugs literary carry us back inside. Hopefully the next few weeks things will clear out (as much as they do in a rural setting).

This weekend we don't have a whole lot going on (there's an understatement). We need to get the house ready for Child1's friend party and then following the party we are entertaining Parent2 relatives, What were we thinking. In the mean time I need to keep the whole momentum called work responsibilities going, as tough as it is during this nice weather.

Hopefully I can also start knocking off some of my work readings that I got pilled up. I'm hoping not to have to take too much with me during my summer vacation vacation.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sadly, my Monkey Pox/pneumonia has me quite hobbled. One minute I'm feeling pretty good and suddenly I'm gasping for breath and need to sit. Send out those birthday wishes from auntie and let child 1 eat my cake. C'mon...just this once she can have extra, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home