Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm not the only one...

Today CamMad spent the day with Grammy as the 'rents were back in school getting ready to face the little (and not so little cherubs). I went to pick up the kids at the end of the day and poor Grammy look wiped out. I'm sure she will sleep tonight. To be fair she had CamMad plus their cousins around the house this morning. I was glad to hear that I'm not the only one who gets exhausted after a full day with CamMad.

Today's activities included running and playing around the house. I'm sure there was some "school time" or "daycare". After CamMad's cousins were picked up they went to Governor's for lunch. The trip out also included a trip to the playground where the trikes were brought out. When I got there the toys were all over the living room while "Full House" was on the tele.

I was not quick to take them home as I knew that they were tired and the car ride home was going to be a long one. I gave Grammy a chance to vent and catch her breath. It was a long car ride home but we made it. We treated dinner as if it was a Friday night and enjoyed some pizza. CamMad fought going to sleep but it was not nearly as bad as I've blogged about before in putting them down.

Now I've got to catch up on all that I've missed today. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home