Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Sad Day for CamMad

It is a sad day here at the household. Parent2 just took off for Michigan to visit a cousin. Parent2 won't be home until Tuesday (unless a plane change occurs). CamMad were sad to see Parent2 off but right now they are holding it together. It is my job now to find activities to keep CamMad busy and their minds off of missing Parent2 (not an easy job)!

Before Parent2 took off each child had gotten some quality time but they still miss their Parent2. Dinner tonight focused on keeping the children calm as the take-off time closed. We had homemade pizza. The kids helped make the pizza. I think even Sheepish would have approved of how the pizza turned out.

Speaking of Sheepish, she will be coming over for her late Summer/early Fall visit next week and I've been given the dubious honor of planning the meal and cooking. Not too much pressure there. I haven't decided what's going to be on the menu. I'm willing to take suggestions for the blogging public.

Tomorrow is the only day that I haven't figured out what activity I can do with CamMad to keep them busy. We may be going to the local park, stay at home, or make our way out for an adventure.

The point of this posting, the next few days this blog will be used as a vent/processing tool as I deal with CamMad single-handed. Please do not pity me, as I'm not asking for it. I'm asking for kind thoughts and good weather!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

No pressure...I always end up liking what is put before me! Amy had me eating all my veggies the other day and that is a feat unto itself!! Hang in there with the kiddos. I'm sure they'll do well despite the presence of Parent2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home