Thursday, August 10, 2006

I know I'm lucky

I know I'm lucky to have CamMad for my children. Today's story goes like this, I've been more of a night owl than a morning person during my summer hibernation. This morning CamMad woke up on the earlier side and Parent2 needed to get into work. I was woken up and started my morning routine but I was so tired I laid down on the loveseat and fell asleep. CamMad let me sleep and get the rest I needed to make it through the day.

On a side note, if you need someone to test drive a car to determine it's health then you should ask Sheepish. She is having some real car issues and unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing issue. If you sell some of the socks you could subsidize your next car.

Child1 and I will be huddled around the tv tomorrow night watching the first Pats game of the season. Child1 will be wearing the "new" Tom Brady jersey. In fact the final request tonight was to wear the jersey tonight and tomorrow but I had to be the only to say "no". With the way the Red Sox have been playing lately we may need to start really looking forward to the Pats season.

Until tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, believe me...it got worse with the car. I've actually been pretty lucky considering the miles I put on a vehicle, but sheesh! The timing on this couldn't be worse. Anyhoo, glad the errands were done and that everyone survived. I, much like Cammad, will work for food. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home