Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm Wiped

No naps for anyone, Full House is on the DVD, and I've finished back to school shopping (with the exception of CamMad's outfits). I can no official say I'm wiped! I think this pictures tells the story:

This was courtsey of Staples' Teacher Appreciation Day. We visited two stores and got free stuff. We didn't forget Parent2 and got 2 bags for Parent2. The postcard has a different meaning for teachers after April vacation but it works for this weekend as well.

Through all of this CamMad did a good job not driving me too crazy. I must admit it was close when Child2 started on the whole knock-knock perseveration.

I'm starting the process of moving from the Red Sox to the Patriots. Last night have probably helped to speed up the process. Good thing the Patriots are playing tonight!

I will hopefully have another blog entry tonight to do a full recap of the day's events.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, lord, not "knock, knock!!!" That would put me over the edge in under ten minutes. You have the internal strength of ghandi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home