Sunday, January 15, 2006

Evening mindless entertainment is starting to take shape

During the school week it has become a tradition in the CamMad household to have mindless entertainment to help transition from one day to another. I need to have that background noise when working on my homework or to help me put things into perspective. Here is how the lineup is shaping up:

Sundays: West Wing
Mondays: 24 and CSI-Miami (if necessary)
Tuesdays: American Idol and Commander in Chief if things are really bad
Wednesdays: American Idol Results Show, Criminal Minds, and CSI-NY
Thursdays: CSI: Crime Scene Investigators
Fridays: ?

Yes this the sad life I lead when I map out the week's activities by the TV show that goes with it. At least I don't own a TIVO...if Adelphunk got their acts together I would consider DVR. That might the end of a social life.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sunday: Charmed and Grey's Anatomy.
Monday: Two And A Half Men
Tuesday: Gilmore Girls and Scrubs
(sometimes Supernatural)
Wednesday: Criminal Minds
Thursday: Work then Smallville
Friday: Work then Numbers
Saturday: Cartoons, Cartoons
Sunday: Rinse and Repeat

I think I need to look at my life, here!!!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sorry, I'm a Cartoon Network girl, not Disney. Although I do like American Dragon: Jake Long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home