Sunday, January 15, 2006

How fast can golf season get here?

It is official, the Patriots lost last night. I'm not going to go on with the specifics of the game. I will say that the Broncos don't stand a chance against Indianapolis. Looking outside my window as the snow falls and realizing how cold it is going to be by the end of the day makes me realize how much I enjoyed the last couple of days of warmer weather. Golf season can not get here any faster as far as I'm concerned. I think I will seriously need to look into the indoor golf simulator option just to satisfy the golf urge.

This may be the year Child1 may get some serious exposure to golf. I may take Child1 to play miniture golf or going to the range to hit some golf balls. I'm thinking golf will be like gymnastics for Child1 exposure more than the drive for perfection. Society has enough parents living their lives through their childrens' sporting prowess that I can not and would not do that to CamMad.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I wish you were my Daddy...oh wait, that sounded creepy. I was shooting for a compliment and went to a bad place...therapy, therapy...i'minmyhappyplace,i'minmyhappyplace...valium, and Zoloft and Xyrtec oh my!! :)

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger mrichme said...

I don't know how to respond without sounding creepier.

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home