Friday, January 13, 2006

A night that was better than recent memory

Child2 went to sleep less than an hour after starting the night-night process. I am so relieved. Child1 went down pretty easy as well, which surprises me. Parent2 is still not feeling great and is taking advantage of a night of sleep that will not be distrurbed by me with the comment, "time to get up!" There is piece and quiet in the CamMad household!

With the piece and quiet am I doing the things I should be (cleaning, laundry, or any other domestic duties) the answer is NO! I'm catching up on some reading, installed the software that came in today iWork 06 and iLife 06. I started off my computer night by completing the hack of putting FrontRow on my Powerbook. Let me tell you I'm impressed and surprised how easy it was and wondering why Apple hasn't let anyone that is running 10.4.x put it on their machine.

Speaking of wondering why? Okay this is a bad segway...if you are a reader of Time magazine this week has some pretty good articles in it. The concept of ADT (attention deficit trait), finding out what time of the day you should avoid "brain activities", and ways to keep your brain sharp lead to some thought provoking readings.

Well enough of this I may take advantage and get to sleep before too long here. As Joe (from the Don and Mike Show) says, "The weekends' here, have a can of beer!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home