Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I wished my birthday wasn't 10 months away...

For those of you who may not be aware I'm an Apple computer junkie. I'm the one who questions the authority of M$ networks to accomodate Mac users. When things happen at work to the PC's I know that my machine is immune to the threats. Attitudes are starting to change especially due in part to iPods and iTunes.

Today is a big today on the Apple and Macintosh fronts, Macworld Expo Keynote Address from Steve Jobs. His majesty did not disappoint, duel core Intel processor iMacs and MacBook Pro (I promise not to turn this into a techie article), iLife 06 with iWeb, iWork 06, and new accessories for the iPod. I only wish my birthday was coming up so I could ask for them but alas this is not the case. I don't have a good excuse to get either machine (no Sheepish I don't want you to come over with coffee and Child 2 will not practice potty training on top of the laptop) but money was not an issue I would have ordered it this afternoon.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new software. iWeb looks like a winner and the ability to put an RSS on my pictures so that all of CamMad's friends across the US can enjoy. I think the one of Child 2 wearing the hat tonight would be priceless. Don't fret flickr I will not ignore you as I have big plans for you too.

I'm thinking Father's Day would be a good excuse to ask for the new iPod accessories. Depending on how you look at it the WWDC is shortly after Father's Day and Steve usually announce cool stuff then too. It is a vicious cycle but you know what the quality of the product is worth the envy.

As I type child 2 is going down again. Hopefully this time sleep will follow.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Got my brother the new ipod with video for x-mas...it is sooooo cool! BTW, it was child 1 who spilled the coffee, not the sheep!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home