Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Give me aches and pains and take the cough away

Can I say how much the cough with this cold is more annoying than the aches and pains that occur in stage 1?

Enough with me I'm sure you're here to find out about CamMad. As I type Child1 is having a super-meltdown over the box she was using as the second home/jack-in-the-box. I can't say I blame the child. Having a favorite (okay in the moment) object no longer be useful is very sad and traumatic. My condolescences go out to Child1.

Child2 got to spend quality time with Grammy. Child2's cousin was home sick. The child got to play all of the favorite games. Child1 came over to join the fun while I was getting my haircut. They played a trick on me when I got back. They tried to scare me by hiding and jumping out when I came in to the room :).

Hopefully we can have some good family tonight and we can figure out a good solution for Child1. Tomorrow is Thursday, ugh! Just remember we've only got 53 more school days and only 43 more shopping days before we have a birthday in the CamMad house.

Powered by Bleezer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home