Monday, March 20, 2006

What does it all mean?

This morning I tried to stick to the routine as much as possible even though it is a workshop day. I check in at the school and make arrangements for a ride to the site and continue to do my work. Next thing I hear is, "Are you ready to go?" Not good timing to be multitasking, as I was burning CDs on one computer, installing a new program on another computer, listening to iTunes, and trying to get plans for tomorrow situated. By the time I was able to pack everything up and try to catch my ride I thought for sure the ride would have left and I would have been stuck riding the school bus! Thankfully my ride was waiting and I wasn't even the last person to arrive.

Arriving at the site was not an issue I had a good conversation. I went to the keynote speech and found people I knew, connected with others I have seen in years, and decided to get settled in. Upon the unpacking I put down my water on what I thought was a stable surface. Next thing I know I watch my water bottle screem down the isle. My thought at that point was "No luck finding that in this crowd." After sitting through a discussion that if I hadn't read the book I might have gotten a lot out of I ate lunch and decided to go back to look for the bottle. Even though it took 2 passes the bottle was 3 rows in front of where I was (I even knew the people sitting there). What does it all mean?

The rest of the day was uneventful.

As I'm writing this CamMad is starting their Monday night meltdowns. Too busy during the day in a different environment without the added benefit of waking up when they feel like. Each of them wants the other one to play what they want and don't understand why the other one doesn't want to play that game. Child1 is also melting over the dredded dessert. Child2 hasn't been eating much of a dinner so dessert has to wait until after the wee little one has gone to bed. Sometimes the wait is too much! I can understand.

Will this cough ever go away? Will I ever get my full energy back for more than a day? Only time will tell.

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Good God...do you ever actually go to work anymore???? Happy Spring to you and CamMad.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Thanks for the shout-out! As far as work goes one could say the same thing when you were doing your TCI training.

55 school days and counting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home