Thursday, March 16, 2006

Energy back aches gone

Yeah me! I woke up this morning without aches and pains that I've had for the last two days. I actually had energy to tackle things at work. Now the cough has moved in but maybe it won't stay long. While I'm on the health front, best of luck to Sheepish on her upcoming visit (or should I say judgement) with her best bud dentist. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Back on the CamMad front, tonight was another gymnastics night. It is pretty amazing to see the evolution of Child1's ability in gymnastics. It is not like the Olympics are in our future but the coordination, confidence, and friendships have grown. Keep up the great work, I'm proud of you!

Child2 is really starting to develop a personality. It is a lot of fun listening to the conversations this lass puts together. Today, Child1 fell asleep before gymnastics and Child2 tried to wake the sleeping giant. Names will be changed to protect the young, "Mindy, Mindy, Mindy up!" "Mindy awake" "Mindy up up up!" The child was downright upset that Child1 did not wake up! The language has really developed over the last month. I'm continually amazed at how much children learn in just a few years! Child2 is going to either by a bruiser or a charmer.

Tonight starts a stat junkie dream, the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament. The 'rents have their little house pool. The winner either gets their choice of where dinner will be or what the other person will cook. Guess what I'm going to choose if I win! If you're not sure ask Child1 about Parent2's cooking! (I love you honey!)

Good night all, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Not getting into the middle of the whole who can cook thing. Good luck with that.

Re: child 1 and 2, I am starting to think that it will actually be child 2 who cons her auntie sheep into taking her to get that tatoo rather than child 1. Go figure. Either way, I'll be ready. Not to worry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home