Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I feel like a dementor found me

Today I woke up re-energized and ready to tackle the day. A foolish thought for certain. Shortly after being at work I felt like I did last week, sapped of energy and enthusiasm. Unfortunately I went through the rest of the day feeling like a dementor found me and sucked all of the life out of me. By the time I got home the little things that CamMad sent my way felt like monumental tasks. I'm just hoping a good night of sleep reverses this feeling.

On the CamMad front, it was so nice seeing their reaction when they got home yesterday to find me home. Within a hour their attentions focused back on the Parent2. Oh well, maybe I need to be away for a few days to see a longer focused quality time with CamMad. Nothing noteworthy has happened to CamMad today worthy of blogging about. Just a quick note before I sign off, CamMad's cousin got a negative report on their tests for Hirschsprung's disease. They still don't know what it is but this a big relief to everyone.

Good night from the little slice of life I call CamMad.

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Welcome home...the dementors came while you were gone and set up shop. We are their slaves now. That'll teach you to go somewhere fun...

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Orrrrrrr....you could go to a dentist appointment. That would take your mind off your troubles. I have one coming up. Would you like to take it? I don't mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home