Thursday, July 06, 2006

Silence is Bliss

The title to the post is a little deceiving. I'm not enjoying bliss because there is very little silence to report on. Child2 was a late talker but I think is now making up for it. Child1 has always been the social butterfly when the Child is accustomed to the environment. I so enjoy the car rides that are more than 30 minutes (which is usually the case) when CamMad is talking up a storm and Parent2 has dozed off for a quick nap (motion does that). Turning up the radio doesn't help, CamMad will just turn up their volume.

Okay, now that I've vented I will put forth a real entry later on tonight.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

And on the eighth day God heard the voices of children from the backseat and invented the minivan with built-in dvd. And it was good...very good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home