Friday, July 07, 2006

My new favorite radio station, W-BACH

This is a bit of tounge and cheek but we've been trying to get CamMad sleeping in the same room at the same time. We've been getting there. Some nights have been better than others. One of the tricks we've been using is to have the radio on set to the classical radio station, WBCH. CamMad seems to focus on the music and it had definitely calmed the savage beast.

One would have assumed that the younger of the two would be the first one to sleep (in order to meet their sleep quota), then you would be sadly mistaken! Child1 has been the first one drifting off to "Sleepytown" (those of you who know Child1 are probably picking up your jaws). Child2 is the one I'm telling to settle down. Who would have thought that one?

I've got to back to school for the next two weeks so I will do my best to keep on blogging. Ironically part of my course requirements will be keeping a blog. I will probably use this blog to vent (just as a warning). I hope everyone has a great weeekend, we are going to spend this great Friday at one of the great gems of Southern Maine (Fort Williams Park). I hopefully will have a recap for you later in the day.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

OK, I'll admit that my jaw dropped for a moment when I processed through the whole sleep thing. But, child1 is getting older and is doing more so I guess it sort of makes sense that she is regulating her sleep schedule somewhat. Enjoy the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home