Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No Good Excuses

I really don't have any good excuses why I haven't blogged in about a week. I can't say there isn't any material for me to write about lately. I can't use the excuse that I've been sick or even the kids for that matter. So I'm going to try to move on and try to make the commitment to do better.

Here is the recap of the last week in the life of CamMad:

  • Thursday was gymnastics and the relief that Friday was a non-work day. There was a lot of build up getting to this point and everyone was just trying to wrap up the loose ends so we can enjoy the weekend.
  • Friday was a day in which we all stayed at home, enjoyed family time, and try to do as little possible. It was nice because we all needed it. I started to feel like I was starting to catch up on the little things. Late in the afternoon we enjoyed watching Cars sprawled out on the floor with popcorn and drinks.
  • Saturday was the transition day of the weekend. We did errands in the morning and I left for Mass. in the afternoon. On the way down I was tempted to go to the Apple Store but I resisted the temptation. CamMad enjoyed the time with Parent2 but I was getting the phone calls stating that they missed me (which was nice, too bad I couldn't bottle it up for the teen years).
  • Sunday was a long day. The rest of the family was dry while I was at the Patriots game. Tailgating was wet but the game was dry (in more than one way). Even though they didn't win I was still glad that I could say I've been to a Pats game. As it turns out it is the last game on grass. They decided to change the field to turf (artificial grass). I made it home in time to put both girls to sleep after Parent2 started the process.
  • Monday was a rough day as the weather was really started to wear on people's nerves. At least when it is cold and snowing you can bundle up and enjoy it. Rain is just wet and no fun!
  • Today was more of the same. The lack of sunlight is making everyone a little more grouchy. I'm a firm believer in the concept that a lack of sunlight leads to tendencies similar to depression.
They say that the sun will make a cameo appearance tomorrow before the gray returns. i hope tomorrow is sunny and bright for you.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

The rain is really starting to wear on me! I'll take any amount of sun that I can get right now.

Good weather for staying in and watching cartoons, though. Too bad I have to do the whole "work" thing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home